Graham Hall, built in 1833, has served many purposes: president's home, gymnasium, alumni lounge, infirmary, and dormitory. It now houses the Admissions Office and Campus Store (renovated 2004).
The Admissions Office is located in the “house” section that was built in 1833. The original gymnasium wing, built in 1916, houses the Campus Store.
The Graham Hall lower level houses the Office of Financial Aid.