Wilson Center for Leadership in the Public Interest

The Wilson Center for Leadership in the Public Interest was originally constructed in 1928 as the Packer House and was remodeled and expanded in 2011. The building houses the Hillen Conference Room as well as a classroom and offices. The Wilson Center develops effective and ethical leaders equipped to face the challenges confronting the United States and the world.