Johns Auditorium

Johns Auditorium was built in 1951 is used for theatrical productions. The Office of Marketing and Communications and Student Publications occupies the ground floor.

An expansion and renovation was completed in January 2005. It included flexible audience and production space, seating for an audience of 300, a "black box" theater that doubles as a green room, set-building, classroom, dressing, and storage areas.